630W Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) System
Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) is the newest technology in HID lighting. CMH lamps have a broad light spectrum which closely resembles the sun itself, more so than any other type of HID lamp. Each 315W lamp generates light equivalent to ~600 watts of a traditional MH/HPS light. This results in ~40% savings on electricity consumption while covering the same grow area. Many growers using CMH lighting are claiming higher yields and an increase in quality. A 630W fixture will cover a 6’x6′ area.
This setup comes with everything you need to run it out of the box including the reflector with a built-in ballast, and two 4000K 315w ceramic metal halide bulbs.
- 36000 initial lumens per bulb (114lm/w)
- Highly efficient electronic ballast (50,000 hours rating)
- 95% reflective German VEGA aluminum
- Colour temperature: 4170k
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 97
- Low input frequency (50/60Hz)
- 5 feet long power cord
- Amperage Draw: 5.2A
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Reviews (0)