Powerlux 1000 Watt Dimmable Electronic Ballast
The digital electronic ballast is a new alternative to previous heavy, noisy and high power consuming “core and coil” ballasts. Electronic ballasts are lighter, smaller, more energy efficient with higher lighting quality and increased garden yields. This ballast features a dimming switch that enables it to run at various light outputs. This makes it easier for young plants to adapt at various stages of their life cycle and decreases energy consumption in the process.
The ballast is compatible with both metal halide (vegetative) and high pressure sodium (flowering) bulbs. The electronic ballast operates at a high frequency (20,000Hz) which in turn allows the lamp to operate more efficiently, produce more usable light for plants and to have a longer lifespan. Lamp lumen loss is minimized allowing for a brighter system and higher yields.
Features and Specifications:
- Interchangeable between metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
- Output power: 1000W
- Dimmable – Run at 600, 750 or 1000 watts
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
- Lightweight, quiet, runs cool and care free
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 350 x 108 x 79 (mm)/ 13.8 x 4.3 x 3.1 (inch)
- Operating temperature range: -30 º C to 50 º C
- Maximum recommended lamp distance from ballast: 15m/49ft
- Safety and regulation: IEC61347
- CE/UL/CUL approved
- Reviews (0)